Thursday, July 29, 2010

Magix World's Blog Open


I sent Kateplebia her invite and I would like to write the opening post of this blog . Since most of the sites have contests in their opening , so we will do the same . It's prize is being one of the contributors of Magix World . There will only be 2 winners . You will first have to e-mail me telling me weather you're interested . Then , I will send you a quiz about Winx Club , kind of like a pop quiz you have at school but it's about Winx . So study .... *winks*
After answering the questions I will give you a topic to write about , you have to write a blog post using that topic . Before all this you have to e-mail me first :) Click the little envelope on the upper right hand side of this blog .

Just a reminder , there is only one place left for advertising and also , if you're interested of being one of our affiliates . Again , e-mail me *winks*

1 comment: